Scary Abandoned Bus story.

Hello readers and bloggers.

For the past weeks we have been adding a lot of information to my writing. We had to Write a narrative on one of these pictures of an abandoned bus, a cliff and three chairs. I picked the abandoned bus and could not finish my writing on time so here is how much I wrote so far.

Few months later, a group of four teenage friends , 4 guys, planned a campsite near a forest. 19 year old Jiren called everyone at his home and they went to the place from there. Travis asks “Do you know the exact place Jiren?? I have heard

that a nearby forest has seen spooky things happening in the past” . To which Jiren replies he knows the place and has got a map as well.

They drove to the place where they were going to set up their camp. Jiren, Travis, Devon and Blake get out of the car and ask Jiren to see the map and identify the exact location. He checked his bag but couldn’t find the map. “Damn, I must have forgotten it at home,” says Jiren. After hearing a mouthful from his friends, Jiren tells everyone to calm down and makes them believe he will find the exact location.The group walks some distance and Jiren says this place looks good enough if we can’t find the other one. All of them took a rest there and opened their bags to get some food. Blake says he will bring some wood and goes on in search of it. refreshments. Blake says he will bring some wood and goes on in search of it.

After about half an hour, Blake doesn’t come back and they all get a little worried. Travis asks what is taking him so long to which Devon jokingly said he must have seen some Devon and went after it. He further replies I’ll go look for him to which Travis was reluctant but he insisted him & Jiren to stay and set up the camp there itself while he goes and brings Blake back along with the woods.

Travis and Jiren set up their camp but there was no news yet of Devon and Blake. Travis says he is getting scared for them .Jiren asks if you want I’ll go and look, to which he replies he will go with him. They searched all nearby locations but failed to find a trace of them. Travis and Jiren went on in despair trying to find them and suddenly they heard some branches of a tree making a strange noise. They went near that tree quite stunned in the process. Both kept on searching nearby then Travis finds a piece of cloth worn by Devon torn and laying there. 

Travis was frightened and started shaking in fear with Coal coming beside him trying to calm things down. They turned around and saw the cadaver of Devon strangled on the branches of a huge petrifying tree. A Branch of that tree threw him down and his remains went head first splashing right in front of them . Travis begins to cry loudly and Jiren , hoping against hope , looks around and wishes to find Blake alright.

Suddenly that huge tree started making creepy noises , Travis ran to Jiren and both held each other in fear. The tree in its screeching voice reveals this was a huge jackfruit tree. 

Thank you for looking at my blog.I hoped you enjoyed it. bye