How to play Bench Ball

Hello readers and bloggers. 

Equipment you need: Bench, Ball, kids and bibs.

Today I am going to tell you how to play bench ball. So there is Each team starts with 1 player standing on the bench opposite them. When the game begins teams must try to throw balls across to their teammates standing on the bench, and try to get all your teammates on the bench to win the game the last person that is standing they get to bounce the ball to get to the other side to win.  thank you for looking at my blog I hope you enjoyed. 

3 thoughts on “How to play Bench Ball

1. Kia ora Nijesh
    This is a good, brief description of how to play bench ball. It’s great that you listed the equipment needed.
    I think that you need to include more rules such as no running with the ball, no contact of other players, and no hitting the ball out of someone else’s hands.
    Keep up the great mahi
    Mrs Hastie

2. Hello Nijesh
    I like how you added all the equipment that you need including kids. maybe add more of the rules. how long did this take.

From zander

3. Hi Nijesh,
    I like how well you explained the rules, It was very easy to understand. Maybe next time you could check if you added all the rules because you missed some.

Kaela